Antimonopoly, corporate and bankruptcy law.
Prior to consulting Elena managed the Legal Department of the Moscow law firm, where she successfully built the system of methodology and clients protection strategy.
Elena mainly specializes in the field of antimonopoly legislation. Elena has been working in this field since 2006. She worked for many years in the Federal Antimonopoly Service.
Elena is the initiator of many amendments as part of the "antimonopoly packages" in different years.
Elena's experience on some of the latest projects includes:
Elena takes an active part in social activities and is the member of leading professional associations in Moscow, including:
- Approval of large transactions of economic concentration, as well as transactions subject to antimonopoly control in the field of the Federal Law "On Foreign Investments in the Russian Federation" for the total amount of more than 50 billion rubles.
- Assistance to the medical devices supplier within the framework of antimonopoly proceedings with regard to the conclusion of the cartel agreement at the tender. The supplier avoided the administrative responsibility in the amount of more than 500 million rubles.
- Preparation of the legal opinions and recommendations with regard to the reduction of administrative fines for committed cartel offenses, liberalization of criminal liability for committed unacceptable cartel agreements, development of the structure for proving various compositions of abuse of dominant position by economic entities and, on the contrary, defending these compositions in defense of clients - alleged violators of antimonopoly legislation, competitors pursuing the interests of the client in the antimonopoly department.
Elena has awards and commendations from the FAS of Russia Head Igor Artemyev:
- Association of Antimonopoly Experts (AAE);
- Association of Lawyers of Russia;
- Association of Lawyers in the field of liquidation and bankruptcy;
- Association of Lawyers of the city of Moscow.
- Gratitude of the FAS of Russia Head (2006)
- Certificate of Honor of the FAS of Russia (2009).