- Support of M&A transactions, including Due Diligence of acquired assets of companies;
- Drafting and conclusion of shareholders agreement under Russian law;
- Support of projects for acquisition and integration of assets, reorganization and optimization of the ownership structure.
Tatyana has extensive experience in the field of corporate, antimonopoly and tax law, as well as judicial support, including in bankruptcy proceedings, as well as support for economic activities of diversified holding companies. The main specialization is corporate law, mergers and acquisitions.
For about 10 years, she has been exercising expertise of corporate projects of MTS PJSC related to the acquisition and integration of assets, reorganization and internal restructuring of the company, as well as advising businesses on atypical issues in the field of civil and corporate law.
She is the author of articles with regard to corporate law, the member of the working groups on amendments in civil legislation at the Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation, the Central Bank and the Moscow Stock Exchange, has award "Best corporate lawyer of the year" in the nomination "Publication of the year" of the Association of Corporate Lawyers for preparing the work "Guide to action" on amendments in civil legislation.
Among Tatyana's recently completed projects are:
• The transaction for sale of the regional operator. In a short time frame the internal restructuring of more than ten legal entities was performed and the ownership business structure for structuring of the transaction in foreign jurisdiction was also performed for its completion (telecommunications, more than 1 billion rubles).
• The transaction for incorporation of the joint venture to conduct business in the territory of the Russian Federation, between the Russian company and the foreign investor (industry, more than 1 billion rubles)
• Conclusion of the shareholder agreement and corresponding documents between the investor and business founders in order to scale the business and entering into the new IT services markets.