- He has extensive experience in insolvency (bankruptcy) cases, disputes with public authorities, corporate, commercial disputes, including in commercial arbitration;
- He has significant experience in complex legal support of projects and conducting legal expertise. He also advises companies / holdings on corporate law issues. He has extensive experience in advising clients on commercial activities and corporate relations;
- He has experience in the development and successful implementation of corporate protection measures for large enterprises;
- Due to experience in disputes and negotiation he created effective approaches and methods for comprehensive protection of clients' interests both in arbitration courts, courts of general jurisdiction, and out of court;
The portfolio includes successful cases involving Sberbank, Alfa-Bank, Stroytransgaz, Transneft, the Ministry of Defense of Russia, Etalon Group, MOEK, etc.
Experience on some of the latest projects includes:
- Representing the interests of the minority shareholder in the corporate conflict of the largest company in the construction of oil pipelines and aboveground facilities, including 40+ disputes, and its settlement by signing the comprehensive settlement agreement;
- Protection of the client in the dispute with OboronEnergo JSC (Ministry of Defense of Russia) on the claim for debt collection in the amount of 160 million rubles under the contract for the maintenance of electric grid facilities on the territory of military units of the Republic of Crimea. Comprehensive protection of the client (the manufacturer of pharmaceuticals) in the dispute with the construction company for debt collection in the amount of 180 million rubles under the contract for the construction of the pharmaceutical plant and representation of interests in the bankruptcy of the company;
- Protection of the client (supplier of industrial equipment) in the dispute with the subsidiary of Transneft PJSC on the claim for recognition of the transaction as invalid.
- Protection of the client (supplier of industrial equipment) in the dispute with the subsidiary of Transneft PJSC on the claim for recognition of the transaction in the amount of 359 million rubles as invalid;
- Protection of the interests of the largest importer of titanium in the dispute with regard to the recovery of losses in the amount of more than 10 million USD from Corporation VSMPO-AVISMA PJSC;
- Protection of the client (the Hong Kong company) in the dispute with the tin mining company Small Khingan Resources LLC on the claim for debt collection under the investment agreement in the amount of 1.4 million US dollars.