Head of International Tax and Law practice
Legal work experience
more than 10 years
- Higher education, Kutafin Moscow State Law University, Law Faculty, honors degree;
- Higher education, MGIMO University, faculty International Institute of Energy Policy and Diplomacy, with the degree International Economics and Energy Cooperation;
- Kutafin Moscow State Law University, with the degree Translator in the field of professional communications.
- Legal support of international projects (acquisition of assets in Russia and abroad, support of M&A; transactions, conclusion of international distribution, supply, loan agreements, as well as license agreements);
- Tax consulting on international business issues, including risk analysis in the field of international tax planning and development of solutions to minimize tax risks, in particular, on issues with regard to controlled foreign companies, currency regulation, the concept of the actual recipient of income, intra-group loans, change of tax residence for legal entities and individuals;
- Structuring of international business (development of holding, investment and trade business structures in Europe, Asia, USA);
- Legal support of the current activities of international business structures;
- Advising on asset protection and optimization of ownership structures HNWI/UHNWI;
- Support of transactions on the acquisition and accounting of foreign assets of HNWI/UHNWI, including the creation of family/inheritance funds and trusts.